Puja Fashion 2019
Know all the latest Indian Puja Fashion trends
Definition of fashion
According to the editorial policy of Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body & Culture, fashion is defined as "the cultural construction of the embodied identity." Shakespeare wrote, "The fashion wears out more apparel than the man." There are fashions in furniture, automobiles and other objects, as well as in clothing. Whatever appeals to someone's eyes and sense of beauty becomes fashionable trends in the market.
This word ‘FASHION’ is particularly applied for clothing, accessories, jewellery, shoes etc. In today’s world, it’s not difficult to find current fashion trends and thus attracts everyone’s attention. Not only the young generation but also the little ones closely follow recent trends, thus catching the public’s attention. Their looks, first impression, walking style all depend on the fashion trend they follow. Keep on reading to know more about latest puja trends on 2019.
Fashion craze before Puja
In West Bengal, people wait for Durga puja patiently. They start shopping at least 3 months prior to Puja in various market places like Gariahut, Borobazar, Shyambazar, Shrirampur, Chandannagore, Esplanade, Dhakuria etc. People don’t care what other people think about their looks as they remain engrossed in upcoming trends. Most importantly what matters most is the brands!
Bahubali printed KURTA AND Bahubali saree/Devasena sarees
These are in the current trend. These costumes will give you a warrior look in this festival of Maa Durga. Bahubali saree is the symbol of “honesty” and “fearless personality“. D'zires Women's Poly Cotton Silk Saree with Plain Border is available in Amazon. Bahubali printed sarees are available in the market by using which you can give others a unique impression.
AVAASA Embellished Flared Kurta & Printed Palazzo Set
Showcase your traditional looks with this embellished kurta and printed palazzo set. Team up this suit set with a sleek pendant necklace and a pair of stilettos to elevate your style score. Keep your hair loose on the shoulder and wear pencil heels. Trust me it will give you a different look.
AJIO Embellished Flared Kurti with Dhoti Pants
This fusion-style will suit you if you wear it on sushi morning, thus begin your puja. Finish off your looks with Kundan jewellery and heels.
If you are a lover of traditional fashion, just go for it. Make your pick from quirky and modern saree drapes like neck wrap drape, dhoti style saree drape, knot saree drape and wavy saree drape. Besides you can also ditch the quintessential blouse you usually wear with your saree. This indo-western look will definitely boost up your style quotient. You can wear jhumkas, bangles along with the saree.
saris in cool fabrics like cotton, south cotton, linen, voile, georgette and chiffon are also preferred during puja time. Art Silk Jacquard Saree, Bollywood Vogue Custom Made Digital Printed Saree, Pink N Black Half N Half Saree, Zari Woven Half N Half Saree, Kancheepuram Silk Saree are also main attractions of this year.
Collection of TANT SAREES
- Autumn Rose- It is a pretty tant saree in pastel colours. You can sit for Anjali waring this saree on Ashtami. The highlight of the saree is its stunning pallav, designed with gorgeous yellow, pink and purple floral prints. Small, coloured motifs are dispersed on the body of the saree, adding to its character.
- Canyon Sun, Tant- The borders are lined with navy blue trees that culminate in a grand, floral pallav. It gives you a stunning look if you carry it with diamond jewellery or costume jewellery. Pair it with a three quarter net blouse. Therefore it will enhance your glow.
- Harvest Hues, Tant- This saree is perfect for you if you wear it for sindur khela. The light, airy body and pretty motifs add to its charm.
JAIPUR KURTA WITH JACKET
You can look for Jaipur Kurta with a jacket which will make you stand out of the crowd in a convenient way. The jacket adds a lavishing meaning to the outfit and jazz up your style right away.
- Cold Shoulders garments- This is trending now. women are going ga-ga over cold shoulder western tops, kurtas, blouses, and dresses. Brocade skirts paired with Shirts-It gives you a perfect indo western look. Most importantly this dress can go well with traditional ornaments.
- Cape dresses or cape kurtas - Women layered maxi dresses, Embellished Silk Maxi Dress and solid fit and flare dresses are getting popular recently. What attracts young girls most are Newport women’s Slim Fit Jeans, DJ and C by Fbb women’s relaxed fit jeans, Tommy Hilfiger women’s skinny fit slim fit jeans, printed straight kurtas, A-line kurta, front slit kurta, embroidered semi-stitched salwar suit, georgette salwar suit, taffeta silk mirror work patiyala suit, gold jacquard skirt with bottom hem, mandarin neck solid kurtas, zari woven half and half sarees etc.
- Men’s fashion style -Gorgeous designer shirts can make their ideal Saptami attire paired with a trouser. To take their charm to the next level, they can opt for fusion jackets over a simple T-shirt paired with denim. Punjabi pyjama is obviously the perfect dress to get the right traditional look for Astomi morning. Dhoti-pants are now available for men too, which is impressive. Men can also wear stylish cotton kurta or silk kurta with other types of trendy bottom wear according to their choice. Complete the look with a Nagra for feet. They should keep a gorgeous look for Astomi night by wearing t-shirts with jacket and denim. A designer Nehru jacket paired with a short Punjabi can also give the right look.
- Sherwani- Knee length stylish sherwani with churidar, Azure embroidered sherwani, Lavish embroidered beige sherwani set are all in current trends.
Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them. So show your style to the world. Wear the best outfit and be a role model for others.